About the Course
Course Duration: 2 days
Exam Fees Included
Price From: £725
Private Course: Click Here
Increase your value to SAFe teams and organisations using your skills as a Scrum Master.
Do you want to demonstrate your value to SAFe teams and organisations? In this SAFe® Scrum Master course, you will learn how the role of a Scrum Master can be effectively applied to a SAFe enterprise environment.
By the end of the SAFe Scrum Master course, you will understand how to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), which is used to bring alignment throughout a SAFe organisation. You will also find out how your skills as a servant leader and coach can put lead to high performing Agile teams that then achieve maximum value at scale.
This two-day tutor-led course includes lectures, exercises and practical work and is delivered by an accredited SAFe practitioner.
Who is it for?
This course can be undertaking by anyone interested in SAFe:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles, Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming (XP), and/or software and hardware development processes is highly recommended.
- the course will benefit new and existing Scrum Masters who want to understand their role in a SAFe enterprise, Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role, and SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to inform Scrum Masters about their role.
- SAFe 4 Scrum Master Certification
- SAFe 4 Practitioner Certification
- SAFe Product Owner/Manager Certification
Included in the Course
- 2 Full Days of Training: 2 days of classroom training with a certified industry professional.
- Course Workbook: 200+ page companion workbook.
- Exam Revision Assistance: Pass first time with our exam revision questions, live revision sessions and online tutorials.
- Exam: The exam is included free of charge