We are delighted to announce that we can now offer you remotely proctored exams for all ISTQB and BCS courses, effective immediately
You can take any ISTQB or BCS exam from the comfort of your own home, using your own device, where all you will need is a webcam, microphone and stable internet connection (either with your router or phone).
The benefits of remotely proctored exams are many, and include:
* Maximum convenience with no travel
* Safe & secure
* Choose where and when you take the exam
* Quick & easy registration
* Use your own device that you feel comfortable with
* Privacy in your own environment – less stress and pressure
* Experienced proctors to support you
* Preliminary exam result at the end of the exam
* Immediate confirmation of result and certificate by email
As you might expect, the examining bodies are charging for this service of up to £40, but through to the end of May TSG will absorb the cost in your course fee.
Video Explanation of Exams
With the advent of COVID-19 there is much talk and change in the market around professional exams, so we thought it would be useful to clarify the different types of exams available today.
We offer three types of exam at TSG Training:
1. An exam in our classroom at the end of a course, where we pre-register you to sit the exam with the rest of your classmates. This is the norm.
2. A ‘Remotely Proctored’ exam after your course. This is typically used:
a. After a virtual Learning course; and/or
b. When you do not wish to leave your home or need to be somewhere specific for a live exam.
3. A Pearson Vue voucher for you to use in person at a Pearson Vue Centre at a time and place of your own choosing – even abroad!