About the Course
Course Duration: 1 day
Exam Fees Included
Price From: £450
Private Course: Click Here
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a methodology for using a non-human system to learn from experience and imitate human intelligent behaviour. The BCS Artificial Intelligence Essentials certificate tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the general principles. This syllabus covers the potential benefits, types of Artificial Intelligence, the basic process of Machine Learning (ML), the challenges and risks associated with an AI project, and the future of AI and Humans in work.
After successfully completing the course and passing the exam, candidates should be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge and understanding of general concepts in the following areas:
• Human and Artificial Intelligence
• The Machine Learning process
• The benefits, challenges and risks of a Machine Learning project
• The future of humans and machines in Work.
Who is it for?
• The BCS Essentials in Artificial Intelligence certificate is for individuals with an interest in (or a need to implement) AI in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, or IT services.
• Middle and senior managers running or assembling teams to create AI dependent applications and services, that need to understand the context of AI in an industrial setting.