The purpose of the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT Qualification is: The purpose of the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT Examination is:
• to provide the candidate with an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments, focussing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value. The qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing.
• to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to High Velocity IT, as described in the syllabus below, to be awarded the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT qualification. The ITIL 4 High Velocity IT qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
The target audience for this qualification is:
• individuals continuing on their journey in service management
• ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
• IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or working in digital transformation projects, working within or towards high velocity environments
• existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT Examination is: