Accredited by the APM Group, the two-day AgilePM® Foundation virtual course aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile.To pass the Foundation-level qualification you will need to demonstrate that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management Foundation guidance to be able to recognise and distinguish between the key elements of the approach. This virtual course will help prepare you for the formal examination that takes place at the end of day two.
This is an intensive two-day course that prepares you for the AgilePM® Foundation examination. The training is conducted via a virtual training environment. You need to ensure that you can satisfy the technical requirements that can be found on our website here.
There are no formal pre-requisites for undertaking the Foundation exam.
Accredited AgilePM® training is provided by ILX Group, an APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the Agile PM certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
There are no prerequisites for this course
How You Take Your Exam
The Foundation exam is taken online via remote proctor. Two weeks prior to course commencement ILX will arrange for an exam voucher to be issued. You then have a choice you can either:
- Book a suitable time after your virtual classroom event has finished to undertake your exam
- We currently allocate exam time within the virtual classroom event. So that you can book directly, we will advise you of recommended exam timings as part of the candidate guidance — this is issued three weeks prior to course commencement
Note: You are responsible for booking your own exam.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
By the end of this course you should understand the key principles and terminology within the Agile Management Foundation guidance. Specifically:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.