Why Train with TSG Training?
- Our trainers offer a lifetime of support after each course;
- BCS figures from January 2014 show that our passrates are consistently above the industry average;
- Guaranteed Success if you don’t pass first time, you can sit on a subsequent course free of charge (just pay the exam fee);
- 98.3% of people we train, rate our trainers ‘good’ or ‘excellent’;
- Knowledgeable, reputable UK training provider for over 10 years;
- 95% of people we train, rate our course content ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
> Read what our clients say about our training courses.
Other information about TSG Training as a training provider:
- Our certified industry recognised trainers have at least 20 years experience at the sharp end of project delivery, to assist in reaching your goals;
- TSG Training Global experts, friendly faces, committed to developing your Testing Career;
- No hidden costs, our prices include all course materials, exam, refreshments;
- Training courses are carefully designed and mapped to meet the requirements of the different roles and levels of experience;
- If you decide one of our courses does not suit your needs we can move you to an alternative course that meets your requirements
- Helped with development and delivery of the ISEB, ISTQB and iSQI syllabi and exams
How can TSG Training help?
Our training courses are carefully designed and mapped to meet the requirements of the different roles and levels of experience in the testing life cycle. From entry to management level, each of TSG Training’s certified and practical courses have a series of defined learning objectives and can be linked with experience levels defined by SFIA™.
- Agile courses, certificated and non certificated
- Certification courses including BCS & ISTQB & iSQI qualifications
- Practical courses and workshops including; Practical Test Management, Test Techniques, Non Functional Testing and User Acceptance
We train, coach and mentor a range of people;
- New starters beginning their career with little or even no experience
- Experienced contractors
- Project Managers, Business Analyst Developers, User Acceptance Testers, Operational Acceptance Testers and system support teams
- Our training courses and programmes can be structured in different ways to suit the needs of you and your organisation:
Public, Private and Bespoke Training Courses
We deliver our courses at public locations around the country and abroad. Additionally, each course in the portfolio is available to you as a private course at your company or other preferred location. Private courses are often more cost effective, particularly if you can plan to train 6 or more people at the same time. Of course, we can work in partnership with you to develop training that is specific to your organization and which help your people hit the ground running and meet the needs of your business.
- If for any reason you fail an exam, you can sit on a subsequent course at our expense
- If you decide one of our courses does not suit your needs, we will give you a full refund, provided you tell us by lunch time on the first day
- We offer flexible price plans to meet your financial needs