The Benefits Of Virtual Learning: Staying Safe During Coronavirus Outbreak
With Coronavirus spreading rapidly across the country, thousands of people are being advised to avoid social contact and stay at home. Not only is the outbreak causing havoc among businesses and individuals, but it is also threatening education and training as we know it.
Here at TSG Training, we understand that there are many concerns around Covid-19 and many of our clients are choosing not to attend training courses. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients. All of the courses that we are running follow the latest health and safety guidelines, and we are working hard to ensure everyone is properly protected.
We also understand that many people may not want to travel at this time. Due to the current uncertain circumstances, we are developing a range of virtual learning options, because we believe that your training shouldn’t have to be put on hold. In fact, if you’re self-isolating, now is the perfect time to take stock and work on your personal and career development.
Why Consider Virtual Training?
Virtual and online training options offer many advantages, many of which are particularly prevalent in today’s situation. Here are just a few of the reasons why you might consider virtual learning;
- Accessible: When you choose to complete your training using virtual learning, you are selecting an option that is always accessible from anywhere. As long as you have a device with an internet connection, you can take part in the training. This means if you are spending more time at home due to Coronavirus, you don’t have to put your education on hold. You can continue your learning in the safety of your own home and make the most of your downtime.
- Regular Lessons: Our virtual courses are hosted regularly so you can always stay up to date with your education. Just the same classroom lessons, our virtual training takes place at the same dates and times for your online participation.
- Affordable: With no travel costs involved, virtual learning is often a more affordable option for you. As the entire course can be completed without leaving your home, there is no need to factor in hotel, petrol, train or bus fares.
- Convenience: Virtual learning gives you the chance to complete your course at your own convenience. This means you can work around other commitments and families. If you find yourself looking after your family, working from home, or with other responsibilities, you can still complete your training.
- Full Support: Just because you aren’t physically in a classroom with a teacher, doesn’t mean you don’t have support during your learning. You will receive the exact same support from teachers as you do with classroom learning and will be undergoing the exact same lessons.
- Participation: As you will be taking part in the same classroom lessons as other students, you are still able to participate in the same way. You can interact with your tutor and fellow classmates, giving you the chance to ask your questions and discuss your learnings.
- Personal Touch: Unlike other online training, our virtual training courses still offer that personal touch that you get from a face to face training. You will still have the same human communication and interaction. Many people who undergo online training sessions that are not human-based worry about the loneliness of a virtual environment, but that’s not the case with TSG Training.
Virtual Training Courses At TSG Training
Here at TSG Training, we want to ensure that the current situation with Coronavirus doesn’t negatively impact your career or education. We think this tough time is the perfect opportunity to improve your skills and complete that training you’ve been considering.
Now more than ever, you are likely to have spare time, and there is no better way to spend it than enhancing your skillset. If you’re spending some time at home amid the Coronavirus outbreak, book onto one of these virtual classes;
- Introduction To Practical Skills For Test Analysts: This four-day course expands on the theory covered by the iSTQB Foundation Course, making it perfect for those who are relatively new to the role of Test Analyst.
- Agile For Product Owners: A two-day virtual course that covers everything you need to know about adopting Agile. Perfect for Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers and those in team leadership roles.
- Introduction To Test Automation: Ideal for Test Practitioners that would like to gain a better understanding of automation tools and techniques, this one-day course is also available virtually. A combination of virtual classroom presentations, tutor-led discussion and practical exercises make up the learning for this introduction course.
- BCS Intermediate In Software Testing: Taking place over three days, this BCS Intermediate course has been designed to extend the knowledge learned at Foundation level. The course is tutor-led through a virtual classroom and includes lectures, practical work and exercises.
- Non-Functional Testing: If you are looking for an introduction to the importance of specifying and testing the quality characteristics of a software-incentive system, then this is the course for you. Taught virtually over two days, learners will get an introduction to non-functional testing throughout the product lifecycle.
If you already have a training class booked with TSG Training for the future, we are happy to swap you onto a virtual course if you prefer. We know that times are uncertain and worrying for everyone, and that is why we aim to be as flexible as possible for all our current and future clients. For more information on swapping to virtual classes, please get in touch with our friendly team today.
In addition to our virtual classes, we are also able to offer private classes for those that still prefer a face to face learning experience. We can arrange private training courses for individuals and small groups that don’t want to participate in our classroom courses. To find out more about private classes, contact our team at TSG Training.