Online iSQI User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
About the Course
UAT is used widely across industries to help ensure that systems are fit for purpose and fulfil the requirements of the business. This course is designed for testers and business users looking to effectively perform User Acceptance Testing in order to deliver high-quality systems that meet the needs of and underpin the day to day operations of your business.
On this practical course, you will develop a clear understanding of what an Acceptance Tester does and the processes and techniques involved in delivering User Acceptance Testing. Learning and being able to effectively execute these things be of benefit to your organisation and to you as you grow your career.
The course includes full instructions and provides the right theoretical and practical lessons that are aligned to the learning objectives of the syllabus and real-world activity. As you progress through the course your learning levels are checked through a series of questions. Once you start the course you will have 6-months to complete it. It has been rated SFIAplus level 2/3.
After successfully completing the course, you should be able to:
- Learn practical and flexible risk-based testing techniques
- Define and implement a professional approach to testing for small and large projects
- Reduce software defects by integrating testing into the development process
- Design testware that finds errors faster and with less effort
- Improve your software testing practice
Who are iSQI?
The International Software Quality Institute was established to help bring rigour and extended discipline to the field of software engineering. Founded in 1993, iSQI is a major exam provider to ISTQB, The British Computer Society, Pearson Vue and others. People taking courses with TSG Training have been gained certified qualifications through our own materials and iSQI as the exam provider.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
There is not currently an exam for this course .
This entry level UAT course is aimed at:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a User Acceptance Tester, and the value that UAT adds to a project
- Determine business process scenarios and write quality test cases
- Understand the key information required to report effectively on testing progress and testing outcomes
- Recall the processes involved with incident management
- Define what is involved in managing and maintaining test material
- Identify the key processes and functions in the management of UAT
Syllabus - Key points
This UAT course covers the following topics:
- User Acceptance Testing in context
- Acceptance test documentation
- Defining User Acceptance Test criteria
- Creating business scenarios
- Acceptance Test execution & management reporting
- Problem management
- Documenting the acceptance test pack
- Managing the User Acceptance Test process
This course has been written by highly-experienced tutors using a mix of slides and discussions interspersed with practical exercises.
People taking this course who want to develop their skills further may wish to consider:
- iSQI® CMAP Mobile App Tester
- ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
- iSQI User Acceptance Testing;
- Introduction to Test Automation;
- Introduction to Performance Testing