About the Course
Course Price: From £414
The RESILIA Foundation qualification takes delegates through a lifecycle approach to organisational cyber resilience, from creating a strategy aligned to business objectives through to operational cyber resilience activities. The course is suitable for anyone who needs an awareness of how to protect an organisation’s information assets, as well as how to recover from a cyber breach.
Who will this course benefit?
- The entire organisation, including the boardroom, IT, risk and business professionals, so that they better understand the risks and benefits of effective Cyber Resilience.
- The certification is aimed at IT and security, risk functions and all core business functions including HR, finance, procurement, operations and marketing.
- 30 or 60 day courses are available
- 30 days access costs £414
- 60 days access costs £514
RESILIA offers practical guidance, training and learning for the entire organization, including the boardroom, IT, risk and business professionals, so that they better understand the risks and benefits of effective Cyber Resilience.
The certification is aimed at IT and security, risk functions and all core business functions including HR, finance, procurement, operations and marketing. RESILIA training can be used to raise staff awareness of threats, and change staff behaviours to minimise risk. RESILIA best practice uses a lifecycle approach to aid effective deployment and management of Cyber Resilience in an organization.
The lifecycles are complementary to ITIL as they follow the same Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and Continuous Improvement structure. The best practice covers what activities, controls and management processes should be in each lifecycle. Organizations already using ITIL for service management will find that Cyber Resilience can easily be integrated into this existing management systems, with Cyber Resilience controls and management becoming an extension of existing business-as-usual processes.