About the Course
Course Price: From £765
Gain the final 5 credits towards ITIL Expert certification status.
Managing Across the Lifecycle is the final capstone course required to reach ITIL Expert status. The course looks at using ITIL processes and practices across the lifecycle. It includes the application and integration of service management processes and provides skills that can be used to deliver value in your organisation.
Learn to identify and control business and management issues in IT service management, managing the planning and implementation of IT service management, Validate your knowledge across the service lifecycle and assess the value of IT services.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course is freestanding, but is also part of the ITIL Expert Program.
Who will this course benefit?
- Anyone working in Operations/ Live Service, Application Developers and Managers, Technical Authors, Process Authors, Security & Information Assurance Staff and Metrics & Measurement staff.
- 90 and 150 day courses are available
- 90 days access costs £765
- 150 days access costs £825
- Course duration is 30 hours of study (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits