About the Course
Course Price: From £705
The Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) module is one of the qualifications in the ITIL Service Capability stream. This course looks at the practical application of SOA practices in order to enable portfolio, service level, service catalogue, demand, supplier and financial management.
Learn how to successfully apply Service Offerings and Agreements best practices and gain competencies in SOA processes. Understand how to provide value to the customer, service provider and IT organization, learn how to make sure Service Level Agreements have an underpinning support structure and how to manage partners and suppliers in an appropriate way.
The ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements course is freestanding, but is also part of the ITIL Expert Program.
Who will this course benefit?
- Service Desk Managers, Desktop Support, Data Centre Management, Data & Networks Managers, Operations Managers, Network Operations, Server Support and Administration, Development, Testing & QA Managers, Process and Procedure Engineers, Program and Project Management, QMS Managers, Service Delivery Managers.
- 90 and 150 day courses are available
- 90 days access costs £705
- 150 days access costs £765
- Course duration is 30 hours of study (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits