About the Course
Course Price: From £705
The Release, Control and Validation (RCV) module is one of the qualifications in the ITIL Service Capability stream. This course focuses on the practical application of RCV practices in order to enable the successful planning, testing and implementation of new services that meet the organization’s or users’ needs. Designed to develop organizations’ or individuals’ understanding of the ITIL Service Transition processes, this course provides the knowledge needed to manage transitional changes effectively, to ensure that new services are verified and tested correctly and that release and deployment meet organizational requirements.
Learn how to successfully apply Release, Control and Validation best practices, gain competencies in RCV processes and understand how to deliver successful changes and service implementations.
Learn how to classify and manage Knowledge within the IT organization and understand the benefits and business value of the RCV processes.
The ITIL Release Control & Validation course is freestanding, but is also part of the ITIL Expert Program.
Who will this course benefit?
- Desktop Support Staff, Data Centre Management, Network Operations, Server Support and Administration Staff, Development, Testing and QA Managers, QA Team Leaders, Analysts, Asset Management and Change and Configuration Management.
- 90 and 150 day courses are available
- 90 days access costs £705
- 150 days access costs £765
- Course duration is 30 hours of study (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits