About the Course
Course Price: From £705
The Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) module is one of the certifications in the ITIL® Service Capability stream. This course focuses on the application of Planning, Protection and Optimization practices in order to optimise capacity, availability, IT service continuity, information security and demand management.
Learn how to successfully apply Planning, Protection and Optimization best practices and gain competencies in PPO processes. Understand how to deliver services that continue to meet customer needs, learn how to plan for service availability and recovery of services in a disaster situation and study information security planning.
The ITIL Planning, Protection & Optimisation course is freestanding, but is also part of the ITIL Expert Program.
Who will this course benefit?
- Service Desk Managers, Desktop Support, Data Centre Management, Data & Networks Managers, Operations Managers, Network Operations, Server Support and Administration, Development, Testing & QA Managers, Process and Procedure Engineers, Program and Project Management, QMS Managers, Service Delivery Managers.
- 90 and 150 day courses are available
- 90 days access costs £705
- 150 days access costs £765
- Course duration is 30 hours of study (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits