About the Course
Course Price: From £705
Learn how to successfully implement ITIL Continual Service Improvement best practices and how all processes in ITIL CSI interact with other ITIL Service Lifecycle Processes, understand the roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve Service Improvement excellence.
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement course is freestanding, but is also part of the ITIL Expert Program.
Who will this course benefit?
- Data and Network/ Operations Managers, Development and Engineering staff, Development, Testing & QA Managers, Process and Procedure Engineers, Application Developers and Managers, Technical / Process Authors, Account Manages and anyone working in Project / Program Management and Administration.
- 90 and 150 day courses are available
- 90 days access costs £705
- 150 days access costs £765
- Course duration is 21 hours (minimum) and is 3 ITIL Credits