The ITIL® 4 HVIT qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL® 4 Managing Professional which and workflows.
Who will this course benefit?
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- IT Managers and practitioners involved in digital services or working in digital transformation projects, working within or towards high velocity environments
- Existing ITIL® qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
This course includes the following:
- 12 months online access to our accredited ITIL® 4 HVIT learning
- The cost of the ITIL® 4 HVIT examination (valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online via remote proctor)
- The official ITIL® 4 HVIT manual (digital)
- ITIL® 4 HVIT exam simulator
Digital official manual: You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to access the digital version of your manual. Please note: There is a 5-year limitation in accessing your eBook.
This course will take approximately 20 hours to complete.
There are two formal prerequisites in order to sit the exam. You must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination and you must attend accredited training.
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to book your online exam at a date and time of your choice. You are responsible for booking your own exam. For more information about how to take your exam and the technical requirements.
- 90-minute duration
- Closed book
- 40 questions
- Pass mark is 70% or higher – a raw score of 28 marks or above
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL® ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL® guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products.