About the Course
Course Price: From £687
The ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve module provides IT professionals and leaders with the ability to use ITIL methods in their overall IT strategy, creating an evolving IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction. It demonstrates a clear alignment between strategy and operations and how to maximise outcomes. The module equips candidates with the skills to control, influence and inspire others to work in a desired way and create effective, high performing IT and digital teams.
It is a key component of both ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
- 11 modules covering an introduction to DevOps, DevOps practices, culture and organisational considerations and DevOps and other frameworks.
Who will this course benefit?
- Continuous Improvement Manager; Change Manager; Capacity Manager; IT Operations Manager; Cloud Architect; Enterprise Architect; Service Portfolio Manager; Service Designer; Risk Manager; Information Security and Compliance Manager; Cloud Systems EngineerThis course must only be sold with the exam. More details about the course content and qualification scheme can be found at ITSM Zone
- 90 and 150 day courses are available
- 90 days access costs £687
- 150 days access costs £737