This course is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL® 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It is also a pre-requisite for the designation of ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader, which assesses the candidate’s ability to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
Who will this course benefit?
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- Existing ITIL® qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
This course includes the following:
- 12 months online access to our accredited ITIL® 4 DPI learning
- The cost of the ITIL® 4 DPI examination (valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online via remote proctor)
- The official ITIL® 4 DPI manual (digital)
- ITIL® 4 DPI exam simulator
Digital official manual: You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to access the digital version of your manual. Please note: There is a 5-year limitation in accessing your eBook.
This course will take approximately 12 – 14 hours to complete.
There are two formal prerequisites in order to sit this exam. You must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination and you must attend an accredited training course.
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to book your online exam at a date and time of your choice. You are responsible for booking your own exam. For more information about how to take your exam and the technical requirements.
- 90-minute duration
- Closed book
- 40 questions
- Pass mark is 70% or higher – a raw score of 28 marks or above
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of direct, plan & improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices