Our accredited ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) elearning provides all you need to help prepare you for the DSV examination. The DSV qualification provides you with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts.
Who will this course benefit?
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
- Existing ITIL® qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
This course includes the following:
- 12 months online access to our accredited ITIL® 4 DSV learning
- The cost of the ITIL® 4 DSV examination (valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online via remote proctor)
- The official ITIL® 4 DSV manual (digital)
- ITIL® 4 DSV exam simulator
Digital official manual: You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to access the digital version of your manual. Please note: There is a 5-year limitation in accessing your eBook.
This course will take approximately 15 – 20 hours to complete.
There are two formal prerequisites in order to sit the exam. You must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination and you must attend an accredited training course.
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to book your online exam at a date and time of your choice. You are responsible for booking your own exam. For more information about how to take your exam and the technical requirements.
- 90-minute duration
- Closed book
- 40 questions
- Pass mark is 70% or higher – a raw score of 28 marks or above
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value