About the Course
Course Price: From £345
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to COBIT 5. COBIT 5 Foundation certificate holders can understand the governance and management of enterprise IT, create awareness at senior levels and decide which elements of COBIT will benefit their organisation.
- 6 easy to absorb modules covering terminology, structure, concepts and value
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
Who will this course benefit?
- Business Management, Chief Executives, IT/IS Auditors, Internal Auditors, Information Security and IT Practitioners, Consultants, IT/IS Management and anyone else with an interest in IT governance and management.
- Would also be suitable for students who have studied ITIL or ISO/IEC 20000, although this is not a requirement.
- 30 or 60 day courses are available
- 30 days access costs £345
- 60 days access costs £395