Agile and DevOps Training Courses
Agile and DevOps are now mainstream methods for developing and implementing new and modified systems. Indeed, their uptake has been so prolific that they are now starting to dominate the profession.
As can be expected, the advent of new methods will always bring about an increasing need for new skills. Equally important, however, is that we learn and use new skills to build on existing skills to support new methods, thereby helping us to become ‘multi-skilled’ and, consequently, more valuable to our organisation and our own step-up the career ladder of.
To help you acquire the new skills you need to be valuable in the Agile and DevOps arenas, we have developed and now offer Agile Training and DevOps Training Courses:
- A DevOps Foundation Course
- An Introduction to Agile Testing Course
- The iSQI Certified Agile Tester Course
- The iSQI Scrum Master Pro course and certificate
- An Agile for Product Owners course and certificate
- The BCS Systems Development Essentials Using Agile course.
These Agile training courses and DevOps Foundation training course provide a well-rounded approach and deeper level of understanding for the new methods for all roles. Of course, the programming section offers more if you are looking for training courses that are more technical in nature and content.